Monday, October 8, 2012

Infectious Creativity: Art from Ben Geiger

Whenever am sapped for inspiration, I head to Society6. It's a deep, deep well brimming over with fantastic art. Just looking at the beautiful photographs, illustrations and collages opens up my mind to newer ideas and perspectives. I really love the fact that it's a celebration of so many different styles of work.

Once such blissful journey brought me to Ben Geiger's profile. His works are not just illustrations, photographs and collages but magical little glimpses of the world around us. I am hooked. And am not the only one, as the few hundred 'loves' of his work show. I've picked out some beautiful creations for you to see here, because I simply couldn't resist sharing them with you lovely people.

Now am waiting to see what this artist produces next. You can find more of his work here.




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Sunny Nomad: Infectious Creativity: Art from Ben Geiger

This page has moved to a new address.

Infectious Creativity: Art from Ben Geiger